Welcome to MSL Driveline Systems Limited
The manufacturing unit is situated at Nashik about 180 kms. north-east of Mumbai. Its constructed area is over 23000 Sq. meters.
The Nashik Plant commenced production in 1979 following a technical and financial joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Limited and Dana Corporation USA, named Mahindra Spicer Limited.
"MSL Driveline Systems Limited (formerly Mahindra Sona Limited), is the leading manufacturer of, Propeller Shafts, Double Cardan Shafts, Steering Columns, Clutch Cover Assemblies, Clutch Driven Plates, Steering Intermediate Shafts, Steering Universal Joints, Transmission Coupling Half Yokes, Universal Joint Cross kits, other Driveline Parts and Components. MSL has been in this business for nearly 4 decades and is today, supplying Globally to OEMs & Aftermarket"
We, at MSL Driveline Systems limited, are committed to satisfy our customers by designing, manufacturing and delivering products through a well defined quality management system and to continually improve our products, processes and systems.
- Create a company that India is proud of
- To make MSL a supplier of Choice to Global customers.
- Respect for the individual.
- Service to the customer.
- Excellence in the pursuit of our goals.
- An organization of energized and involved employees.
- Growing and achieving high profitability.
- Supplying to major global OEMs directly or indirectly.
- At least 40% of sales are to overseas customers.